Friday, June 6, 2014

Welcome to My Corner

Welcome to my third attempt at blogging! The first one was designed to be temporary (to follow my travels around Europe almost 7 years ago!) The second one was quite fun and lasted for awhile, but I felt like the title was misleading. It became less and less about healthy cooking, and more and more about the ins and outs of life as a college student. So I'm starting fresh and creating a place to share crafty creations, recipes when I concoct them, and thoughts about growing up. 


A little about me: My name is Grac(i)e and I'm a California girl born and raised. I grew up in the North Bay and I'm currently finishing up my third year at UC Santa Cruz. I'm a history major, but I plan to continue my education and pursue a career in pediatric nursing. I'm a people person and I love spending time with kids. I'm getting through college by teaching preschool and nannying. I love community service and I've just wrapped up one of the most incredible years of my life thanks to an organization called Circle K. I love spending time by the water and I am pathetically in love with iced coffee. 



I'll bet you're wondering where the name of this blog came from... Welp, there's no real story: I'm just your average girl, who wears gold glitter flats a little too often and I strongly believe that no matter how old we are, life is better with a little bit of sparkle. 
Pretty much sums me up (cheering with my division at a Circle K leadership conference, Fall 2013) 
And yes, I'm wearing my gold glitter flats ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment